I have finished my new project. I am calling it the Embellishment Holder for Stampin’ Up! Products. It was all made with Stampin’ Up! products except for the outer layer which I used chipboard to keep it sturdy and stop it falling over.
I love the Birthday Bouquet DSP, so I used it again to decorate the outside with. I added Basic Rhinestones to each brad of each box to add a bit of bling. I didn’t push the brads all the way through making it easier to open the boxes.
Sixteen boxes in total that can hold Stampin’ Up! Embellishments in their containers or without. Each box is made to hold the thin and thick plastic holders.
Here are some pics: