Started working on a new project today. I’ve already used 3 rolls of sticky strip and a lot of Basic Black Card stock and when I say a lot, I mean nearly 2 packs of 12 x 12 and I ran out of that so had to use A4 and used about 17 sheets of that. It is the first time I’ve made this project and even though there are a couple little ‘fudges’ I have to say and I am very pleased with the result.
The whole project is put together, now all I have to do is embellish and add some DSP and some other little extra’s and all be revealed.
I will post some pics in the morning, of what I’ve done so far.
I am so happy with the way it has turned out. I got the instructions from a very talented lady who I will also reveal when I’ve finished. I think if I reveal who this talented lady is, you will figure out what I’ve made, so I will leave it all a mystery. All I will say is that this woman is so talented, her tutorials are so easy to follow, and she is an phenomenonal crafter.
So come back tomorrow to see some pics, not all will be revealed but there will be some little hints.